اسپانسر کردن همسر
Who is Eligible for Spousal Sponsorship?
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible to sponsor your spouse:
- Be of 18 years or older
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or a registered Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- Reside in Canada or intend to live in Canada after your spouse is granted permanent residency
- Financially support your spouse for 3 years
What Kind of Supporting Documentation is Required for Spousal Sponsorship?
If you are sponsoring your spouse, then the following proof of your relationship will be required:
- Completed relationship information and sponsorship evaluation questionnaire
- Marriage certificate
- Wedding Invitation and photos
- Birth certificates or adoption papers for any children you might have
- Proof of marriage registration with a government authority
What are Alternative Definitions of Spousal Relationships?
Common-Law Partnership: A common-law partnership is a couple that has been living together for 12 consecutive months and is not legally married.
Any time spent away from each other was because of valid obligations and was short and temporary.
Same-sex relationships are also included in this definition.
Conjugal Partnership: A conjugal partner is someone who has had a close relationship with you for 1 year but you were not able to live together or get married typically due to immigration or other legal barriers.
آخرین اخبار مربوط به همسر در کانادا
No posts found!